InterContinental Thalasso Spa Bora Bora
This Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is set between the ‘two hearts’ of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located on a virgin beach on the “Motu Piti Aau”, along the eastern side of Bora Bora and is accessible only by boat.
The view of the main Island from the Resort is unique, especially the “Mount Otemanu” (727m), rising majestically across the blue crystal waters of the lagoon. The Bora Bora airport is located on a motu (island), accessible only by boat.A shuttle boat service is provided upon prior reservation.
The InterContinental Bora Bora Resort &Thalasso Spa has 83 villas, including 80 overwater and 3 on a Motu.
The Villas are traditional in style and include the latest technologies in modern architecture. The bedroom features a gorgeous glass wall that overlooks the lagoon, a glass coffee table offers a direct view on the pristine waters of the lagoon, with a separate shower and bath, double washbasin and complimentary range of luxury amenities.
All bungalow are equipped with a special eco-friendly air-conditioning system, one bedroom with a twin-convertible king-size bed, a bathroom with shower and separate bathtub, complimentary luxurious toiletries, separate toilets, a large wardrobe, sofa bed and pull out bed for a third adult and a child or for two children, a daily restocked mini bar, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities.
- 8 villas "Otemanu Diamond" at the end of the platform,
- 6 villas "Otemanu Diamond" with a splendid view of the Otemanu Mount and the lagoon,
- 25 villas "Diamond" with a view of Bora Bora,
- 22 villas "Sapphire" with a view of the lagoon,
- 19 villas "Emerald" with the view of the beach and the motu, 3 rooms are accessible for physically challenged guests,
- 3 villas family type motu, nestled in a coconut plantation.
The Bora Bora airport is located on a motu (island), accessible only by boat.
The resort provide a shuttle boat service upon prior reservation.